Website usage terms and conditions - Fancy-me.co.uk
The term ‘Fancy Me’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit D, Great Central Way, Rugby, CV213XH. Our company registration number is 8035167, Registered at Companies House, Cardiff. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Fancy Me reserve the right to amend or withdraw any price or product at any time (including coupon and money off voucher validity).
You have a right to cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations. If you wish to cancel you must tell us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days from the day after the date on which the products are delivered. You should keep evidence of having given your cancellation notice, such as a certificate of posting. You must return the products to us in accordance with these Terms of Sale. Should your item already have been sent to you in this time you must return in accordance to our Returns Policy.
Photographs are used for illustratory purposes only. We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products that appear on our site. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. We also reserve the right to modify or change any product without notice.
Our site is not intended for use by children under the age of 18, and we will not knowingly collect any information from any person below the age of 18.
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions.
You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you make your order from us. These Terms of Sale were last updated on 8th April, 2015.